WHERE LEADERS ARE MADE
Do you want to practice public speaking, improve your communication skills
and enhance your unique leadership qualities?
Toastmasters International is a nonprofit educational organization that
teaches public speaking and leadership skills through a worldwide network
of clubs. Headquartered in the USA, the organization's membership is approximately 280,000 in more than 14,700 clubs in 144 countries.
Since 1924, Toastmasters International has helped people from diverse backgrounds become more confident speakers, communicators, and leaders.
The world needs leaders. Leaders head families, teach the youth of today, coach teams, run businesses and mentor others. These leaders will accomplish more with good communication skills, and the best place to start practicing these skills is at Toastmasters.
Check out our Socials
Share the experience with us
Enhancing Communication Skills
Public Speaking & Beyond
- Anyone over the age of 18 can become a member of Toastmasters.
- Toastmasters Cyprus also runs Youth Leadership Programs in various schools.
- Toastmasters members are a diverse group of people from all countries and socioeconomic backgrounds.
- Toastmasters members meet on a monthly basis for approximately two hours
- Each member is given an opportunity to prepare, practice and deliver
- Every time a member takes a role or gives a speech, he or she is given
constructive feedback by their peers
- Each member is given an opportunity to practice impromptu speaking on a
wide variety of topics
Nicosia Toastmasters Club
Artemisia Business Centre,
Next to Café La Mode, Dasoupolis
Artemisia Conference Hall (1st Floor - Room 103)
14 Charalambou Mouskou, Nicosia 2014
Meets on a Friday @ 8pm